What does it take to start getting the service?
- How long does it take to open an account?
- Accounts are opened immediately, as soon as you register.
- Is it free to open an account?
- Absolutely yes! You’ll need to add funds to your account in order to start calling.
- How do I sign up to Voiplatinum Online?
- By clicking ‘Register an account’ on the website and following the instructions.
- How can I add funds to my account?
- Since it is a prepaid service; you can add funds making payments by credit/debit card, PayPal, Bank Wire. From your control panel, go to Billing ==>Recharge and choose from here your preferred payment method.
- Which currencies do you accept?
- All transactions are in USD Dollars by default. But our payment Gateways will convert your currency directly at no extra costs.
- Are there additional costs?
- No, the rates displayed are without any hidden charges. Inside the EU, VAT only will be added to all users that they do not hold and provide us a valid VAT number. Users outside EU, will not be charged for VAT by us.
- What are your rates?
- You can clearly check them anytime inside your account on the Rates page and see how convenient our international call rates are.
- How does the service work?
- Please visit our Info page.
- How do I know my card details are secure on your website?
- Our site uses SSL encryption and it is an approved secure site according to industry standard. All data use 2048 bit signatures and up to 256 encryption with highest possible levels of security.
- I have lost my login details, what can I do?
- If you have forgotten what email address you signed up with, just contact our customer service team, who will be happy to assist you. If you have forgotten your password click on the forgotten password link.
- What is your VAT number for VAT claims?
- Our VAT number is MT21036433.
- Do you provide VAT receipts or invoices?
- Yes. In your Control Panel, go to Billing section; you can select a single invoice for the showing or printing.
- Can the rates change?
- Since we purchase wholesale minutes from Tier 1 carriers, the rates can change weekly to us. On a monthly basis we review our rates and if necessary increase or decrease them in line with the carriers’ charges.
If you didn't found answer to your question, please ask us via contacts page.